Saturday, May 8, 2010

Iron Man 2

Went to see this movie last night and enjoyed it, I don't think it was quite as good as the first but definately good for a sequel. R.D Jr. plays Tony Stark perfectly and the casting was done well, Mickey Rourke of course needs recognition since as always he is totally bad ass in what ever role he is in. The problem I have with this movie is the same one I had with the first, there really isn't that much conflict because it all has to do with technology. Basically it has to do with "oh yeah I forgot my suit did this," blamo, then they win. It is a little ridiculous and to me always very anticlimactic. I would suggest going to this movie but don't expect anything new. My favorite part was the hearing at the senate when they are trying to get Tony Stark to hand over the Iron Man suit and he won't, because it is comical but also I am strongly against eminent domain, wish that the movie could have been a little more serious in parts, I know that may not attract the target adience they are looking for, but I believe it would make a better movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment