Monday, May 3, 2010

Sherlock Holmes

I was recently able to watch this movie again, I saw in on Christmas with my girlfriend and her family and enjoyed it then just as I did today. Guy Richie let me down with movies like Rock N' Rolla but came through with this movie. The best acting the was done came from Jude Law, who played Watson magnificently. Robert Downy Jr. always plays a self absorbed egotist well. I thought this movie was shot well and the way that the characters played off each other was amazing. The simple fact is that it is a strong story that has interested people for about 100 years, I wonder however if it was the good directing or the strong actors that made this movie great. I am impatiently awaiting the next film in this saga and hope that they properly cast Moriarty. If you haven't seen this film it is definetly worth picking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment