Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Kick Ass, Kicked Ass!!!!! (I know not original,but whatever)
Just got out of theater from watching Kick Ass and am thoroughly impressed with this film. Everything was over all great in this film, acting, story, and the way it was shot wasn't bad. First the acting, the biggest props go to the girl who played Hit Girl, she was absolutely fantastic she fully grasped the two roles that she had to play (that of a sweet innocent girl and a cold blooded vigilanty) and played them perfectly, it was a hard thing to pull off but she did it wonderfully. Nick Cage was surprisingly good as Big Daddy, I have been disappointed in the past but he has definitely moved up in my opinion. The only flaw in the cast in my opinion was Red Mist, the way he portrayed character didn't. fit. The story was wonderful, thought ending was a bit campy but overall fantastic. I highly recommend this movie, seems like dudes would enjoy more but idk yet. I had low expectations from the way the trailer was cut, but the actual movie blew me away. And the concept was truly original and great, nothing but smiles from me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Maximumrob, I enjoyed the movie but no more than a mattenie not a full price ticket.
ReplyDeleteNope I payed full price and don't regret it at all.
ReplyDelete